Creeping Line plugin embeds creeping line into your WordPress website and allows your visitors to advertise there. Users just need to fill up simple form and pay small ad fee (plugin accept payments through PayPal, AlertPay or InterKassa). As an administrator you can embed creeping line with 3 different ways: add widget to sidebar, use shortcode in your posts/pages, modify theme files. With Creeping Line plugin you don’t have to pay any commission fee to ad networks, because now you can work directly with advertisers. It’s really easy: install the plugin and start making more money today!
- Smooth creeping line: show ads with jQuery-driven creeping line.
- Sell Ads to advertisers: get payments directly from advertisers.
- Multiple payment gateways: accept payments via PayPal, AlertPay or InterKassa.
- Creeping Line widget: add creeping line to any widgetized area.
- Sell backlinks: alternative usage of this plugin is to sell backlinks on your website.
- Monetize your website: increase your income with this plugin.
- Easy to install: install and activate the plugin as any other plugins.
- Translation ready: plugin might be translated to any language.
- Built using WordPress best practices: no any alerts from Plugin Check.
Front End Functionality
The best way to describe how the plugin works is to show live example. Click Creeping Line Ads Demo Page. There is “Creeping Line” widget on right sidebar (for demo purposes I also included creeping line at the top of the page). In main content area you will see sign up form. You can include your ad into rotation by submitting simple form. If everything is OK, system asks you to confirm provided information and redirects to PayPal, AlertPay or InterKassa to pay ad fee. After successfull payment your ad will be included into rotation.
1. Install and activate the plugin. Once activated, it creates menu “Creeping Line” in left side column in the admin area and adds new widget “Creeping Line”.
2. Click left side menu “Creeping Line >>> Settings” and do required settings. Set your PayPal ID, AlertPay E-mail, InterKassa parameters, ad fee, e-mail templates, etc. Please look at the screenshot below to see what kind of settings you can do there.
3. Create new page (or use existing one) and place the following shortcode there: [creepingline_signup]. This shortcode generates sign up form.
4. Now you need to embed Creeping Line into your website. There are 3 different ways to do that:
- Place “Creeping Line” widget into any widget area.
- Use shortcode [creepingline] in posts/pages.
- Modify theme files by adding this piece of code:
1<?php if (function_exists("creepingline_show")) creepingline_show(); ?>
5. Click left side menu “Creeping Line >>> Ads”. Here you can create/edit/delete/block/unblock ads as well as view transactions details.
That’s it! Creeping Line plugin starts making money for you!
If you have problems regarding using the plugin, please contat me and I’ll help you.
The price of Creeping Line Ads is 10.00 USD only. You can purchase it by clicking button below. Once payment fully completed you receive download link by e-mail (It is sent to your PayPal/AlertPay e-mail). This link is valid 48 hours only. If you have any questions, please drop them here.
Please note, if you have unverified PayPal account, download link will be sent with some delay (up to 24 hours). We apologize for inconvenience.